Monday, November 24, 2008

Eight is Great

I have been tagged!

Shows I like to watch:
1 - The Office
2 - Dexter
3 - Raising the Bar
4 - Law & Order SVU - even though Lane has a crush on Olivia
5 - Brothers & Sisters
6 - Sons of Anarchy
7 - Fringe
8 - ER

Restaurants I enjoy:
1 - Cafe Rio
2 - Market Street
3 - Restaurant Morelia's
4 - Texas Roadhouse
5 - Rio Grand Cafe
6 - Iggy's
7 - Applebee's
8 - Rafael's

Thing that happened today:
1 - Woke up late for work.
2 - Gave my husband a shot.
3 - Grabbed some toast, milk and a banana for breakfast.
4 - Packed up leftover for lunch.
5 - Listened to "Radio from Hell" while eating breakfast on the way to work.
6 - Checked my emails and opened mail.
7 - Worked on daily deposits.
8 - Right now - listening to music as I create this blog.

Things I look forward to:
1 - Kissing Lane hello.
2 - Girls night out with my sisters tonight to see "Twilight".
3 - Thanksgiving celebrations...aka food...aka pumpkin pie.
4 - Christmas Carols.
5 - Spring.
6 - Clean sheets.
7 - My husband singing to me.
8 - Good hair days.

Wish List
1 - Children. - Maybe I just mean a child. I may have jumped ahead a bit.
2 - That my mashed potatoes would have turned out yesterday. (I know what you are thinking..."How can you mess that up?"...right? I don't want to talk about it - those darn potatoes.)
3 - Sweet dreams...are made of these. Who am I to disagree?
4 - No more dusting and cleaning.
5 - I had more time.
6 - I had more friend on facebook than Lane. He keeps reminding me that he has more. Dang it!
7 - I would have keep up on my Spanish.
8 - Peace on earth.

2 comments:

Marci said...

Great List, Kelli!! You are so cute, I think Lane is really lucky to have you! (and you, him) I am happy that you are happy!!

Melonie and Dave said...

Loved the list... although, now I am curious... why the shot?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...