Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Here today - Gone tomorrow!

"There's a party going on right here - a celebration to last through out the year."

Yesterday we had reason to celebrate. Mr Wright has been out of work for 6 months and I was laid off in March...so when I got a job offer yesterday we jumped up and down and all around. I was expecting the written offer the next day but instead I got the news that the president and owner ordered a hiring freeze after reviewing April financials and May forecast. It was sad for a few hours around the house today.

But honestly, we are so blessed. And although the stress of unemployment is so real, we have felt such love and support from people around us.

So the job search continues!

1 comment:

Melonie and Dave said...

I am so sorry to hear that Kelli! That has definitely got to be very frustrating. I hope and pray you are both able to find jobs soon!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...